This post is also available in: Română (Romanian)
It hardly rained when I was born. 🙂
Just so you know that I have no problem with my height, remember that petite women have more estrogen so they are more feminine 🙂
Let me tell you what I learned all those years about what petite ladies should wear and shouldn’t wear:
- Wear vertical accessories and necklines in V.
- So as to look taller you can wear monochromatic combinations, thus creating an unbroken vertical line.
- Do not wear shoes with ankle strap over. They make you look shorter, giving the sensation of short and thick legs.
- Wear prints on top.
- Wear vertical and small designs. The horizontal ones make you look widen.
- Wear skirts ending above the knee, pencil skirts, with stilettos, it will make you look taller.
- Avoid long skirts because you’ll seem shorter.
- Avoid coloristic contrast between the top and the bottom.
- Avoid round-toe heels. Sleek pointy-toe heels will do wonders for your legs.
And do not forget that attitude is important and that men prefer petites! 🙂