This post is also available in: Română (Romanian)
There are always these pesky little obstacles in life that make everything so difficult – pot always boiling over, zipper constantly unzipping itself or ice cream melting on your clothes. All these first world problems can easily ruin your day.
Want to learn some quick and easy life hacks that are easy to do, low cost and saves you time?
This awesome list of life hacks will teach you how to quickly make your beer ice cold, hammer nails without hurting yourself, keep your greedy colleagues away from your lunch, cover up dings on wooden furniture, keep your take-out pizza warm and many more!
- When you first meet someone try to notice their eye color while smiling. People will respond to it.
- Pay attention to people’s feet. If you approach two people in the middle of a conversation and they turn their torso but not their feet, they don’t want you to join in the conversation.
- People are more likely to agree to do a task if you ask them to do something simpler first.
- Ask for an unreasonable task and people will say no, so then you ask for what you wanted, they are more likely to agree.
- If you ask someone a question and they only partially answer just wait. If you stay silent and keep eye contact they will usually continue talking.
- People will remember not what you said, but how you made them feel.
- When people are angry with you, if you stay calm it will get them even angrier, and be ashamed about it after.
- If you have a warm hand when you shake somebody’s hand, you become a more desirable person to get along with.
- Walk into a room assuming that everyone already likes you.
- Refer to people you’ve just met by their name. It will establish a sense of trust and friendship right away.
- People are very aware of their sense of touch. If someone that is interested in you rests their knee on yours, let’s say they know it’s there.
- If you’re having a conversation with someone and you’re not sure they’re interested, fold your arms. If they do the same, they probably are.
- Pay for things in cash, so the money isn’t imaginary. You’re less likely to waste it.
- Always be ten minutes early to everything. Once it’s a habit, you’ll never stress about being late again.
- Applying lemon juice onto freckles fades them.
- Traveling is good for you it promotes brain health and decreases your risk of heart attack and depression.
- People at the same level of attractiveness are more likely to end up together.
- If you want someone to really listen to you, start the conversation off with “I shouldn’t be telling you this, but…”
- Napping even for just 6 minutes can help improve your memory.
- Don’t burn your opportunities for a temporary comfort.
- Once you’ve accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you.
- Eat slowly. Your body takes 20 minutes to recognize it’s full.
- Having at least one “lazy day” per week can reduce stress, high blood pressure and the chances of having a stroke.
- Wait for a few hours before getting mad and reacting. If it doesn’t bother you in 24 hours, it probably isn’t important enough to get mad over.
- Inhale through your mouth, swallow saliva twice and slowly exhale through your nose for a 100% effective hiccup cure.
- Eating guacamole can make you happier. Avocados help boost serotonin levels in the brain.
- Always tell people how important they are to you.
- Learn to appreciate what you have, before time makes you appreciate what you had.
- Remember that someone loves everything you hate about yourself.
- Don’t say “maybe” when you mean to say “no”.
Hope this definitive list of life hacks that will actually simplify your world and improve your everyday life!