This post is also available in: Română (Romanian)
Bronzing Powder is such an amazing product that sometimes it makes me believe that I have already been on holiday. 🙂
Let me tell you why I adore it and how I use it:
- It needs little space in my bag. Basically I have it with me everywhere and it helps me with a quick retouch or a refresh at any time.
- It is very important to choose the right shade. My skin preferrs shades of peach, pink or beige.
- It leaves the skin with uniform appearance and brightness. I use a makeup base first.
- I sometimes use a translucent powder to set my foundation or BB/CC cream and to avoid unsightly stains. This way, my makeup stays in place for a long time.
- I always use a big brush and I apply small amounts. If I want to enhance the appearance of bronze, I return on certain areas and apply some more.
- I often use it as a blush. It gives me a natural look and a fresh complexion.
- For day makeup I use iridescent bronze powder, to obtain a bright appearance.
- For evening makeup I prefer powder with some glitter particles.