This post is also available in: Română (Romanian)
The leather jacket is more than just an article. It’s more of a lifestyle and a style statement.
When choosing a leather jacket, it’s important to consider quality and construction.
- The useful jacket is the one worn by motorcyclists. These are made of thick leather to protect the body from injuries caused by falls. They have many zippers, waterproof pockets, large collars, and have the back longer than the front to prevent cold air.
- The stylish leather jacket gives you a refined image. If you are the classic style, choose the straight jacket that is not camouflaged.
- At a vintage and casual look you can wear brown jackets that match your jeans better.
- For business wear choose a black jacket that matches a pair of elegant pants, shirt and tie. If you are not sure about the color, you can choose a hue that goes with most wardrobe articles. If most of the clothes in your wardrobe are black and white, then the right choice is the black jacket.
- For warm colors, I recommend the brown leather jacket.
- If you are looking for a stylish look, an aviator jacket is what you need.
- For a sophisticated look, you can match a shirt and a pair of slim fabric trousers combined with either a pair of upholstery shoes or boots to a bomber jacket.
- The biker jacket will give you that strong man’s air. You can match it with a pair of jeans and a T-shirt.
It is very important that the leather jacket bends your shoulders well.
Also check to be specified on the label that the skin is treated because the leather jacket is a not very cheap investment.
Be careful that your sleeves are not too long or too short!
At first the leather jacket was a symbol of the rebels and the army, today it is an iconic piece, representative for the punk generation and for any modern man who wants comfort and a well-defined dress style.